Bringing Value to the Supply Chain
Inventory & Efficiency
- Improve data automation, visibility, and business intelligence.
- Better use of on hand inventory with greater certainty of replenishment availability.
- Direct inventory to higher revenue/margin channels based on certainty of availability.
- Leaner inventory positions to satisfy demand with greater certainty of when inventory will be available.
- Optimize seasonal floor set and new store openings.
Reduce Operating Costs
- Eliminate excess: inventory, storage, box movement, yard labor and handling fees.
- Mitigate unnecessary haulage and drayage.
- Reduce transportation expense through ocean carrier optimization
- Eliminate unnecessary air freight
- Partner management and communication streamlined, resulting in lower cost
- Optimize DC labor planning
Service Level Improvement
Make informed decisions at various points in the Chain to improve customer on time.
Know when you really need to accelerate and expedite.